Monday, July 24, 2017

Book Review - The Second Girl by David Swinson

Product Details


To order your copy click here


I read Crime Song first by this author and really enjoy David Swinson's writing style and the character of Frank in these series. Frank is a dirty cop who was retired off the force and is a PI. Now is ripping off in a hero type style the dirty streets of DC - A fast pace read that kept me at the edge of my seat. He also is a drug addict which makes this story interesting to see someone in this role. I really enjoyed this read. I think you will love reading this author!  I did receive my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

    If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment